With so many awesome books available, I thought I would start choosing one per month to share with you.
I noticed this one also made the great reads pick in the healthy food guide.
The Eat for Keeps Experience
The Eat for Keeps Experience by Leigh Elder is a great book with awesome easy to make Low GI recipes designed for those who want to lose weight or may be at risk of type 2 diabetes.
This book is very practical, as it also combines exercise in the form of an interval training programme, as well as real life stories from others, to keep you motivated and on track for success.
This book can be purchased from most good bookshops or online (rrp $29.99)
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT FOR MUD, MUD GLORIOUS MUD - July 6th, 2014
- Ride Rotorua this year with a twist..... - July 6th, 2014
- BROCCOLI SOUP - THE PERFECT, SIMPLE, WINTER WARMER - July 6th, 2014
- MAKE THE NEXT 6 WEEKS COUNT - July 6th, 2014
- XRACE Grand Final 2014 - May 4th, 2014