Winter is often the time when we pull out the onesie, hop on the couch and tuck into the tim tams!
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Set yourself a 6 week challenge
Nutrition is the key
Plan out your food weekly and then try keeping a food diary. Try eliminating all processed sugar and watch your portion sizes. Remember small changes can make a big difference.
Exercise for mind and body
Set weekly exercise goals that are realistic but challenge you
Don’t be afraid to get wet – yes winter can be a wet time of year, but you wont melt
Try something different every week for 6 weeks, whether it is a new sport, an off road run, running longer than normal, inviting a friend to join you, finding a local event, walking up those stairs that you never thought were possible….anything that makes you try a new challenge….you never know you just must find something you absolutely love to do!
Remember if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten!
So start getting your mind into summer swimsuit now and your body will follow.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT FOR MUD, MUD GLORIOUS MUD - July 6th, 2014
- Ride Rotorua this year with a twist..... - July 6th, 2014
- BROCCOLI SOUP - THE PERFECT, SIMPLE, WINTER WARMER - July 6th, 2014
- XRACE Grand Final 2014 - May 4th, 2014
- WAIPU MUD RUN IS BACK FOR 2014 - Saturday 26th July - May 4th, 2014