You can enter as an individual completing the 500m swim (or 1.5km Kayak), 20km bike ride and 5km run or you can enter as a team.
And for the first time this year you can contact Sport Northland saying you want to do e.g. the bike ride and they will hook you up with other team members to do the other disciplines.
This is a really great course, with the swim/ kayak done with tide assistance. The ride which has a hill section, but nothing too crazy and a short 5km run, which is over before you know it.
With all these options there are no excuses for giving it a go……so go on, start the year with any or all of these sporting disciplines.
Just think a triathlon today, could become a half iron man tomorrow!!!!
For more information or to enter visit www.northlandtri.co.nz
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- Tough Mudder 2014 - May 4th, 2014
- Tour of Northland Cycle Challenge - Day 4 - The Final Countdown - March 24th, 2014
- Tour of Northland Cycle Challenge - Day 3 - 88kms - The Easy Day (who was I kidding) - March 24th, 2014
- Tour of Northland Cycle Challenge - Day 2 - 84kms - The Big Hill Day - March 24th, 2014
- Tour of Northland Cycle Challenge - Day 1 - 92.2kms - March 24th, 2014