SATURDAY 26TH JULY
Look out mud lovers, the Waipu Mud Run is back for another year.
With awesome feedback from last years competitors, you can be sure that this year will be full of more challenges, more fun and lots more mud.
This event promises to have every participant putting their fitness to the test with plenty of off road, bush trail, and obligatory mud pool sections plus a few new “surprises”
With places limited to 100 participants, you will need to get in quick to secure your spot.
Wearing some form of tartan is a requirement for this event and there will be prizes for best dressed/ most creative tartan mud sleighing costume!
To enter this event simply contact myself (Shaz) on 027 265 3227 to book a ticket or get one from Richard or Juanita at the Waipu Four Square.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading
- ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT FOR MUD, MUD GLORIOUS MUD - July 6th, 2014
- Ride Rotorua this year with a twist..... - July 6th, 2014
- BROCCOLI SOUP - THE PERFECT, SIMPLE, WINTER WARMER - July 6th, 2014
- MAKE THE NEXT 6 WEEKS COUNT - July 6th, 2014
- XRACE Grand Final 2014 - May 4th, 2014